Readers, I’ve missed a weekend digests or two, so today’s roundup of past posts is extra robust.
Let’s begin with the past week and move back from there until we’re all caught up.
But before we do, I ought to let you know I’ll be in Ireland for two weeks, gathering lots of good intel for 5thjoy. I expect posts will be light until Monday March 28.
- Guest Posting at The Blue House – find out my sources for button downs and eye glasses.
- Tip of the Week: Vintage Boy’s Jackets
- In Profile: Sana of Pip & Estella Boutique
- Let the Sun Shine In (Sunglasses)
- Matchbook Issue 2: Spring On
- Oscar Hues and Hue Nots
- Would You, Could You Rent a Dress?
- Flush with Blush + Bronzer Secrets
- Etsy Roundup: Red + Turquoise Jewelry
- Beauty Soulmate: Cle de Peau’s Concealer
- A Flare to Remember
- Selling Out to the Repro Man: Record Player Edition
- Triple-Teaming Dark Undereye Circles
- 2001 Comeback: Unpainted Wood Trim
- Tribeca Grand Hotel’s Spring Menu
- Foundation 3 Ways